75 Years Of Practice Experience Under One Roof
Craig A. Smith, D.C.
- Doctor of Chiropractic-Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa 1972.
- Electro-Therapy Course-Cleveland College of Chiropractic, Los Angeles, California 1973.
Licenses and Certificates:
- Colorado 1974 to Present- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Who’s Who in Colorado, 1976
- Oxfords Who’s Who Professional Registry, 1993
- Kiwanian of the Year-Kiwanis Club of the Rockies-Greeley, Colorado, 1996
- Kiwanis Club of the Rockies-Past President-1975 to present.
- Our Saviors Lutheran Church-1954 to present.
- Greeley/Weld County Chamber of Commerce-1973 to present.
- Better Business Bureau-1990 to present.
- Lifetime member of Kingston’s Registry of Who’s Who.
- Founding member of Corvettes West Car Club-1985 to present.
- Golf, Bowling, Corvettes, Hot Rods, Broncos and Rockies
Dr. Scott H. Smith, D.C., DABCO
Dr. Scott Smith has been freeing people from pain since 1985 in his clinic in Greeley, Colorado. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well-being of his patients.
Dr. Scott uses a “whole-person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Scott is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Parker College of Chiropractic, 1986
- Undergraduate Studies from University of Northern Colorado, 1983
- Doctor of Chiropractic- Colorado 1987, Arizona 1987
- Certification from National Board of Chiropractic Examiners- 1986
- Diplomate of The American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists- 1991
- Board Eligible to the International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Class Valedictorian (Sume Cum Laude) Parker College of Chiropractic-1986
- Clinical Excellence Award- Parker College of Chiropractic-1986
- W. Karl Parker Scholastic Excellence Award- W. Karl Parker, D.C.- 1986
- Young Chiropractic of the Year- Colorado Chiropractic Association-1996
- Biking, hiking, snow and water skiing, scuba diving, golf and traveling.
- High Performance Testing Faculty for the United States Figure Skating Associations National Championships in Salt Lake City, Utah and Clevland, Ohio, 1999 and 2000.
- Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center/Elite Figure Skating Camps Examining Doctor, 1992-2002.
Dr. Ryan Harward, D.C.
Dr. Ryan Harward was born and raised in Utah’s Salt Lake Valley. While in his youth he developed a passion for living life to the fullest, including many physically demanding activities that left him roughed up at the end of a day at play. Lucky for him he had a built in chiropractor at home with his father, Dr. Russell Harward, who kept him tuned up and functioning well. Having been blessed with the gift of chiropractic since birth, Dr. Ryan is passionate about sharing those blessings with others as he carries on the legacy of chiropractic.
His mission is to assist families and individuals in their journey to express their divine potential and live their soul purpose through facilitating healing of the mind and body.
With a passion for learning Dr. Ryan takes every chance he can to further his understanding of the human frame and has gained a tremendous respect for the body’s inborn healing capabilities. Applying himself both in and out of the classroom he graduated Summa Cum Laude from Life University’s Doctorate of Chiropractic program with advanced training in Applied Kinesiology, Neuro Emotional Technique, and Activator Methods. As a father of 3 beautiful children he is currently pursuing an advanced pediatric certification through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
When not in the office, Dr. Ryan loves spending time with his wife, Kara, and their three young children, Easton, Brooklynn and Evelynn. Thanks to chiropractic he also still enjoys his youthful hobbies of cycling, hiking, climbing and getting out on the water whether it be frozen or liquid.