DR. SCOTT H. SMITH, D.C., DABCO
Dr. Scott Smith has been freeing people from pain since 1985 in his clinic in Greeley, Colorado. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well-being of his patients.
Dr. Scott uses a "whole-person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Scott is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Parker College of Chiropractic, 1986
- Undergraduate Studies from University of Northern Colorado, 1983
- Doctor of Chiropractic- Colorado 1987, Arizona 1987
- Certification from National Board of Chiropractic Examiners- 1986
- Diplomate of The American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists- 1991
- Board Eligible to the International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Class Valedictorian (Sume Cum Laude) Parker College of Chiropractic-1986
- Clinical Excellence Award- Parker College of Chiropractic-1986
- W. Karl Parker Scholastic Excellence Award- W. Karl Parker, D.C.- 1986
- Young Chiropractic of the Year- Colorado Chiropractic Association-1996
Biking, hiking, snow and water skiing, scuba diving, golf and traveling.
High Performance Testing Faculty for the United States Figure Skating Associations National Championships in Salt Lake City, Utah and Clevland, Ohio, 1999 and 2000.
Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center/Elite Figure Skating Camps Examining Doctor, 1992-2002.
Newsletter Sign Up
3D Spine Simulator
Launch 3D Spine Simulator